Dixon ram mag 50”

Ryan44

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello,
I have a Dixon 50” ztr ram mag and the deck belt has fallen off. Can’t seem to figure out how to route the belt without having way to much slack. Anyone have a diagram or suggestions

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
There should be a belt routing diagram on a decal on the left side of the deck standing in front of it.
Otherwise from the engine the belt runs up to the idler pulleys then turn at right angles to the outside blade pulleys. From there the left goes to the middle ( front pulley ) and the right goes around the fixed idler before running back to the front pulley

Ryan44

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello,
I have a Dixon 50” ztr ram mag and the deck belt has fallen off. Can’t seem to figure out how to route the belt without having way to much slack. Anyone have a diagram or suggestions
Yeah
Hello,

Ryan44

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello,
So there is no diagram and two of the pulleys on the rear of the deck are double in height. So does this mean the belt doubles up around those two particular pulleys?