Deere L130 690 hours - tuff torque ripped chassis frame and brackets maintenance

pquada

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Deere L130 690 hours - tuff torque ripped chassis frame and brackets maintenance
Hey all! So my beloved mower LOL which I feel like I take fairly good care of literally fell apart in many pieces. The reason I’m here,,, the tuff torque k46 transaxle basically fell off the mower….

First realized the tractor wouldn’t go in reverse at all… then not forward so assumed belt. Welp,, had no clue but the two front brackets failed, broke at the transaxle side and then the rear where it attaches to the frame,, the frame is ripped.

So,, I fabricated brackets instead of waiting two weeks for the two “c” ish shaped brackets which worked well. I used old pruning shears that were already the same width and thickness of the broken brackets,,, then ratchet strapped the rear end up to the chassis… allowed me to mow the yard.
Anyhow, y’all know if rear repair part “L” brackets are available to purchase or am I going to have to fabricate more brackets?
Thank you,,,

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
  • / Deere L130 690 hours - tuff torque ripped chassis frame and brackets maintenance
Locate a riding mower junkyard in your area for parts.

pquada

Forum Newbie
Threads
Locate a riding mower junkyard in your area for parts.
I’m trying to post some pictures but it keeps telling me the resolution is too high which doesn’t really make sense because I’ve reduced the resolution quite a bit… I think building a couple of brackets and bolting then on will probably resolve this issue…

Although I don’t know how true and straight it will drive after the work is done,, I don’t know how much that matters being that it only goes 6 mph