"Customer states"

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Could be, but I think customer knowledge and education is more than likely the cause. When trying to fix the problem remember, “You can’t fix STUPID”.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Sorta like the CC here that the customer wants the PTO replaced and then he they he he thinks the drive is broken. I haven't had time to check further than the PTO but am very certain the shredded drive that wrap around the engine pulley is the main cause of the problem as it also ripped out the wires of the PTO clutch.

And Hammer those red weight reminds me of a male Baboon backside. :ROFLMAO:

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Trying to make up for a rigid frame on uneven ground with weights. Now it has even less weight on the front.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Troy Bilt mustang ZTR50. One of the lightweight homeowner grade Z. Customer trying to get more weight on the drive wheels.

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Troy Bilt mustang ZTR50. One of the lightweight homeowner grade Z. Customer trying to get more weight on the drive wheels.
I bought a rigid frame zero turn from a guy who gave up on it. He had hundreds of pounds of weights on it and never reached the conclusion that, if you want to turn right, pulling back on the right side does the same thing as pushing forward on the left. One of the drive tires will always be in contact with the ground Unless you're in really close quarters and can't do this OR if the drive tire in contact with the ground spins. My ground is pretty rough but I haven't been stuck yet.

Rigid frame zero turns have their limitations. That one in the picture could give the operator a nasty surprise going uphill. Wheelie bars may be in order?