cub cadet rider ltx1040 creeping in neutral

hoj

Threads
Is there a tutorial on how to use this forum?? I am fairly good at this stuff but having trouble using this site. example srated a thread tyesterday saw some replies but now can't find them????

Someone asked me for belt numbers for the unit of discusssion they are: upper drive =954-04208 -smallest belt of 3 sits under seat, lower drive 954-0467 belt that engages the wheels and is under the main body of the mower-rather long , engine to deck 954-040608 cutting deck belt????

Got unit jacked up and seems to be working ok but deck is off. I assume that if trans is is reverse or forward and even at low speed the mower will mover ever so slowly without THE BREAK ENGAGED??? I have adjusted the lower drive belt tension riod but this does not seem to affect the operation BUT there is no creeping while I have it jacked up, in neutral and the deck off. I do admit I did not buy OEM replacement belts and after I put them on is when I started to have this creeping issue.

I find it hard to beleive that the creeping is coming from a belt issue but I am not that knowleagble iabout this/that.. TX for any and all input BOB

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Click on your name in the left side bar which should bring up a window that shows you have posted 14 messages .
Click on the 14 and that will bring up another window that shows all 14 in chronological order
You can do the same thing by clicking on your name in the right of the top green navigation bar
That will bring up a new screen and in the white subnavigation bar under the green one click on "latest activity"
Whine in that window you can also click on the email link so the site will send you an email with any posts on your thread.
This function is favoured by those who view the forum on their phones but it does seem to have hic-ups from time to time .

hoj

Threads
Click on your name in the left side bar which should bring up a window that shows you have posted 14 messages .
Click on the 14 and that will bring up another window that shows all 14 in chronological order
You can do the same thing by clicking on your name in the right of the top green navigation bar
That will bring up a new screen and in the white subnavigation bar under the green one click on "latest activity"
Whine in that window you can also click on the email link so the site will send you an email with any posts on your thread.
This function is favoured by those who view the forum on their phones but it does seem to have hic-ups from time to time .
TX tx and TX!!!!!~