craftsman professional series , help identify model

bill6ft6

Forum Newbie
Threads
bought a used craftsman professional series zero turn with low hours, but, the stickers under the seat are gone and without a model number it's almost impossible to order parts. here is all the info i do have: craftsman professional series zero turn with 52 or 54 mower deck. the engine has serial numbers that identify it as a 26 horsepower briggs and stratton manufactured feb 08. very heavy duty machine. anybody have any info on this machine i sure would appreciate it

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Post the entire Briggs model, type and code numbers. With them we might be able to help you out.

bill6ft6

Forum Newbie
Threads
Post the entire Briggs model, type and code numbers. With them we might be able to help you out.
briggs info: model 44p777. type 0133 g1, code 080219yg all these off valve cover. sticker onside of motor-build date- 02 08 serial number-080219yg65311 thanks

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I could find NO Craftsman Z-turn units around 2008-2010 which use that engine. Did find a Snapper Z-turn which did use that engine. Is it possible the someone swapped out the original engine? Sorry, maybe someone else will have better luck.

bill6ft6

Forum Newbie
Threads
I could find NO Craftsman Z-turn units around 2008-2010 which use that engine. Did find a Snapper Z-turn which did use that engine. Is it possible the someone swapped out the original engine? Sorry, maybe someone else will have better luck.
no idea of history..only shows 200 hours, thanks for trying

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Might be, but I’m finding no listing of the engine used on that model. I’m also not finding that model number in any of my Sears data files. I found 26hp Briggs engines on different model units, but none matched your engine number.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
@Rivets It is a Canadian model number Appears to be made by Bobcat/Bunton

bill6ft6

Forum Newbie
Threads
@Rivets It is a Canadian model number Appears to be made by Bobcat/Bunton
that would make sense. parts seem to come up as bobcat/bunton. saw a bobcat the other day that looked identical thanks

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
No wonder I couldn’t find info on it. Me and Canadian units do not play nice, as I can never locate anything about them. Thank you for showing me I’m not crazy, just poor computer skills