Craftsman LT2000 Purchase

punkmanmatthew

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi all,

I'm talking to someone about a LT2000 mower and they said they bought it new in 2014. It looks to be in excellent condition. I'm not sure of the hours on it. It comes with a bagger and was recently serviced so seems like it will work for a while longer but I'm wondering if I'm overpaying for it. They were asking $1150 but I said can you take $1000. I think a new one now is around maybe $1800? They are also delivering to me since I don't have a truck. Seems like $1k might be too much but it seems to be in great condition so idk. Any advice is appreciated! Also, I don't have a lot of options and can't go pick up any mower since I have no transport for it. So if I want a used mower this is really the only option I can find that's near me but not sure if $1k is good or not?

Thanks!

punkmanmatthew

Forum Newbie
Threads
Might want to check these websites before you make any decision. To me that seems way high, even with bagger and delivery. This is only my opinion, which many on this forum isn’t worth much.
Hi, thanks for the reply. I did check the link you sent. They are out of stock in my area but maybe that's an old link but anyways that price is close to what I'm paying so that's a little worrying like you say seems kind of high. The one I'm getting I forgot to mention is the 46 inch and 21 hp mower but not sure that makes a big difference.