Craftsman CMXGAAH46BT fuel tank

buddyochoa

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm trying to find a fuel tank for this backpack leaf blower. It appears that Husqvarna made it but those dealers nor the craftsman dealers in my area seem to be able to pull up any information on it. When you prime the engine the fuel runs down the side of the tank.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Could be something as simple as a leaking fuel line but they don't show individual parts for the fuel tank which is a part number 501424344

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
CMXGAAH46BT > 967851701

IPL

buddyochoa

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yeah looking at the tank it appears they come with the fuel lines already sticking out of it, not sure if its permanently sealed in that rubber piece or not

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Yeah looking at the tank it appears they come with the fuel lines already sticking out of it, not sure if its permanently sealed in that rubber piece or not
Normally they just a fiction fit but Husqvarna has chosen not to make the grommet available separately. This so they can sell the more expensive fuel tank and save on warehouse space.

Out curiosity what size is the tank hole?

buddyochoa

Forum Newbie
Threads
I went ahead and ordered the tank. was able to get it for $30 including shipping so I don't figure thats too horrible. Much cheaper than a new blower for sure.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Normally they just a fiction fit but Husqvarna has chosen not to make the grommet available separately. This so they can sell the more expensive fuel tank and save on warehouse space.

Out curiosity what size is the tank hole?
Husqvarna isn't the only company going that route. MTD has several items with the trimmers and blowers like that also. To get a starter spring you replace the starter assembly. Or air filter also comes with a complete bolt on housing.

Cmart0206

Forum Newbie
Threads
Do you mind telling me where you got the tank from? I too have the same issue. Looking for the tank but having trouble finding the same one. Thanks in advance

Cmart0206

Forum Newbie
Threads
I went ahead and ordered the tank. was able to get it for $30 including shipping so I don't figure thats too horrible. Much cheaper than a new blower for sure.
Do you mind if I ask where you found the tank at? Same issue here. Looking for tank. Having trouble finding a match. Thanks in advance!

beekflys

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am looking for this tank also, would you mind letting me know where you purchased it? Thank you