Charging connection

Roy405

Threads
On this toro self propelled mower the charger connector on the handle pulled off while mowing. Lost the connector. I’m trying to just put a new connector in it’s place. Need help telling me where the solid red wire goes to on the outlet of the connector attached to the mower. Since I’m rewiring the whole connector. How can I find out which wire from the charger goes to the correct wire on the mower. Also I’m not getting the red light on the charger wall wort

canas3058

Forum Newbie
Threads
On this toro self propelled mower the charger connector on the handle pulled off while mowing. Lost the connector. I’m trying to just put a new connector in it’s place. Need help telling me where the solid red wire goes to on the outlet of the connector attached to the mower. Since I’m rewiring the whole connector. How can I find out which wire from the charger goes to the correct wire on the mower. Also I’m not getting the red light on the charger wall wort
First, you need to identify the wires from the charger that correspond to the wires on the mower. You can do this by checking the wiring diagram for your mower or by using a multimeter to test the wires. Once you know which wire from the charger goes to the correct wire on the mower, you can connect them to the appropriate terminals on the new connector.

As for the red light on the charger wall wort, it's possible that the charger is not working properly. You may need to replace the charger or have it repaired. Before doing so, make sure that the outlet you're using is working correctly and that the mower is properly connected to the charger.

If you're not confident in your ability to do this kind of electrical work, it's best to take your mower to a professional for repair or replacement of the charger connector. Working with electricity can be dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.

Last edited:

Roy405

Threads
Any knowledge about telling how to identify with a volt meter the bare wires from the wall charger? Which one would go to the red wire and which would be to the black wire on the mower

Lawn Addict
Threads
Green energy.. Not around here............