CertMan1952

MLhite

Forum Newbie
Threads
Have a Kubota ZD323 diesel with (2) tanks, left and right, with a selector valve under the seat to change between tanks. When one tank is empty and the other full, the mower seems to cut the full tank side grass lower than the other side. Is there any way I can connect the two tanks together so that the tanks empty at the same time to keep the mower balanced. (The jets I worked on in the Marines had a setup like that so the wing tanks emptied into the center tank to keep the wing weights the same.) I though about taking the selector valve out and replacing it with a three-way copper fitting so both tanks emptied at the same time; any thoughts on if this would work?

Threads
Have a Kubota ZD323 diesel with (2) tanks, left and right, with a selector valve under the seat to change between tanks. When one tank is empty and the other full, the mower seems to cut the full tank side grass lower than the other side. Is there any way I can connect the two tanks together so that the tanks empty at the same time to keep the mower balanced. (The jets I worked on in the Marines had a setup like that so the wing tanks emptied into the center tank to keep the wing weights the same.) I though about taking the selector valve out and replacing it with a three-way copper fitting so both tanks emptied at the same time; any thoughts on if this would work?

I don't see why not ..... I was gonna suggest the same thing myself.............

Let us know Mon Ami ~!~!

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
That's how OTR trucks with tanks on both sides are plumbed.