Categories...

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
My first thought when I came here was that there are/were way too many different categories/subjects , and a lot of stuff gets
lost because of it.

Most of the mower brand questions are really just Briggs, Kohler, Tecumseh, Kawasaki, Onan, Generac, related.....

The rest are hidden and muddled by the crazy mess that the brands, and who owned them, and who now owns them, so you have a few dozen names, And most of them fall under MTD, Murray/Briggs, or AYP, or whatever else you wish to call them.

Homelite/Jacobsen merged decades ago. Bolens/Troybilt/Gardenway, well MTD got most of them.....

I don't know... maybe the big variety of brands is what makes the site so popular, but I will come back the next day looking for a thread, and will have a hard time finding it because of all of the categories.......

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Also, you all are getting quite popular worldwide, and we are getting a lot of questions from overseas brands, which we have a hard enough time helping the u.s. members, I hate to think about the advice we will give them......

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I agree with you but I quit looking and started using Todays Post and New Post to find everything. So much easier.