Can't Find A New Ferris

ronnie2233

Forum Newbie
Threads
Has anyone on this site recently ordered and received a new Ferris zero turn? I ordered a 2200 ISX 52 inch, with Vanguard motor in November. Still don't know when I might receive it, or what the price is. I know it is hard getting parts. I have an hour meter on back order for over a year, as well as 2 other parts back ordered for about 8 months. I'm curious if anyone is even working at Ferris in the manufacturing process. I see plenty of BadBoy mowers, and Hustler zero turns at one dealer near me. My local Ferris guy has one zero turn he got a few weeks ago. He ordered 6 in the spring, and only got one in January of this year. I am trying to be patient, but my patience is about to run out. If anyone here did recently purchase this model, how much was it?

fescue

Forum Newbie
Threads
Last month got a ISX 3300 EFI 40 h.p. from a dealer 30 miles from me. He had several still in crates. Seems that dealer had a number of Ferris available though not sure which ones. Another dealer who I was going to buy from within same area is still waiting on his rep to tell him when the ISX 3300 would be shipped to him - go figure. Hard to tell what's shipping and available nowadays. I knew I wanted to start looking in January.

Mower King

Threads
Has anyone on this site recently ordered and received a new Ferris zero turn? I ordered a 2200 ISX 52 inch, with Vanguard motor in November. Still don't know when I might receive it, or what the price is. I know it is hard getting parts. I have an hour meter on back order for over a year, as well as 2 other parts back ordered for about 8 months. I'm curious if anyone is even working at Ferris in the manufacturing process. I see plenty of BadBoy mowers, and Hustler zero turns at one dealer near me. My local Ferris guy has one zero turn he got a few weeks ago. He ordered 6 in the spring, and only got one in January of this year. I am trying to be patient, but my patience is about to run out. If anyone here did recently purchase this model, how much was it?
There are new Ferris mowers out there, our Dealership just got 5 new 2022 models with more on the way.
We are in Mid-Mo.

RayMcD

Threads
Tell us about a Ferris, I see it has rear swing arm suppension? I would like to see a diagram of this arrangement. I read it has greasable spindals, I don't see this a plus. On my BobCat CRZ that would be hard to reach. Cheers, Ray

bkeller500

Threads
I purchased a Simplicity Courier XT last year for my home use. After purchase, as I was looking for back-up blades and belts I figured out that it is a shared model of the Ferris 500-S, Looking further at the Ferris web-site I see other Ferris ZT's with shared features as some of the other Simplicity ZT's. Since B & S owns Ferris, Simplicity and Snapper. Not sure the higher end Simplicities would match the Ferris 200ISX but the OP could look there as an option. I would guess that as we move into 2022 and beyond that we will see additional mergers and shared technologies even though the demand will be greater as the needs continues to increase, the economics will dictate the survivors from the rest of the group of manufacturers. Good luck with finding that Ferris and enjoy when you do.