Can I put Wider wheels on my RZT 42?

mingusfam

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, I have a 2007 Cub Cadet RZT 42 with 18-650 8 wheels and would like to put wider wheels on it. Can I, and if so how do i purchase them?

Black Bart

Threads
Hi, I have a 2007 Cub Cadet RZT 42 with 18-650 8 wheels and would like to put wider wheels on it. Can I, and if so how do i purchase them?
All you have to do is buy new wheels with the same bolt pattern as what you have now.

They can be wider and probably taller also if you want.

New wheels and tires will cost maybe you should consider just trading for one with big tires on it.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Bart is right..
You will have to do a bit of measuring & a little research...
You need to determine your wheel Size, Offset, Bolt pattern, Center hole size.

Most manufacturers do not make their own wheels, wheels generally last much longer than mowers... There are LOTS of used wheels, (usually with replaced tires on them) for sale on Ebay, at very good prices.

The problem is ... most sellers do not list what size their wheel is, only what they came off. So you will have to look those things up & know what size will fit yours and the others that share the wheel tire you want... You can end up with exactly what you want if you look around AND know what you need... :smile:KennyV

Black Bart

Threads
I have seen a web site that gives all the wheel sizes for cars but never looked for mowers but if it exists then you could find out how many other manufactures used the same size.

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hey there - WELCOME to LMF! :smile:

I moved your thread to the Cub Cadet Forum. You'll get a better response there. :thumbsup: