Briggs v twin sump pan

Stryped

Threads
Anybody? I am talking about what looks like a hole…..

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Try posting with area circled. That might help.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If you upload the actual image then perhaps more people will be able to see it
I for one could not see the image because Postimage will not link to my browser as the computer is too old
Post image does have the facility to place the image in the forum or you can add the image yourself is you down sample it as there is a size limit.
Ane the "size" is not the inches but the number of pixels so make the photo 12" on the longest side and set the resolution to 72 dpi and it will upload directly from your desk top.

Stryped

Threads
If you upload the actual image then perhaps more people will be able to see it
I for one could not see the image because Postimage will not link to my browser as the computer is too old
Post image does have the facility to place the image in the forum or you can add the image yourself is you down sample it as there is a size limit.
Ane the "size" is not the inches but the number of pixels so make the photo 12" on the longest side and set the resolution to 72 dpi and it will upload directly from your desk top.
I have tried to post images but it always says they are too big. I only am able to use my phone I do not have anything else

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Email the image to yourself then try to upload the emailed image.
Usually that will drastically reduce the file size
Otherwise you are limited to people with newer computers
I suppose there are photo editing apps for phones But I have no idea because my phone is used for making phone calls
However most photo hosting sites have the facility to post the photo into a web forum by using the right HTML address .

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I don't see anything obviously wrong...

What caused you to tear it down?

Stryped

Threads
Broken rod.
Is that open area below the stub the pto shaft goes through look right?