Blade Only engages in High Position

dm1367

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Toro riding mower. The will engage when it's in the H position but when I put it in 5 4 3 2 or 1 position the blade doesn't engage. What can the.problem be?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
How about posting the units model and serial numbers. Toro has lots of tractors and mowers out there and I really really hate guessing which one you have.

dm1367

Forum Newbie
Threads
How about posting the units model and serial numbers. Toro has lots of tractors and mowers out there and I really really hate guessing which one you have.
It's a Toro Lx426
Model # 13AL60RG044
S/N 1B058H20475

catbob

Threads
My lawnmower had similar problem and ended up being a worn belt or stretched. When it was put to a higher position the angle changed and it worked by tightening the belt. Worth a check and see.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Here is a service manual for your unit. Check to see if the deck is attached properly, belt is routed properly and it is adjusted properly. If you need to post back please answer these two questions. Did this problem just occur or been on going? Exactly what have you done to resolve the problem? In your answer please paint us a better picture of what you’ve got. Sorry forgot the manual. https://www.toro.com/getpub/40910