Belt drive reverse that works

Dan Cramer

Threads
Is there any commercial belt driven mowers that actually work? Thanks I have a 20 year plus bobcat and I'm tired of dragging it backwards. Thanks fan

Mower King

Threads
Is there any commercial belt driven mowers that actually work? Thanks I have a 20 year plus bobcat and I'm tired of dragging it backwards. Thanks fan
There are PLENTY of NEWER style mowers out there, pick yourself one you like.......get out your wallet, close your eyes and go for it!
I always tell people " Buy a good one but....only cry once"

wrldtvlr

Threads
Do you mean that will power reverse? Or just that fully dissengage the drive belt when pulling back?

Dan Cramer

Threads
Do you mean that will power reverse? Or just that fully dissengage the drive belt when pulling back?
Power reverse, mine has never given me much help going backwards and as much as I hate to admit it's getting tough?

wrldtvlr

Threads
Wow. I wasn't aware those even exist anymore.

wrldtvlr

Threads
It's 22 years old. I've had since new, my baby.
I just can't see mower company lawyers allowing those to be sold today. If the operator fell backwards, feet could easily go under the mower deck before the hands would release the motion stop since you'd be hanging on the bar trying not to fall backwards.