Barely moves

Storm's Garage

Forum Newbie
Threads
I've checked my belts and and the cvt towards the front seems to be working, but the primary isn't moving up or down on the Trans. I jacked it up and tried it out, should I replace the primary, and where could I get one..

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Which model ?
there are at least 5 different variations of sliding sheave transmissions used on tractors made by that factory

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If you replace the belts, change both at the same time. Before you buy belts, make sure you check the condition of the idler pulleys and the tensioner arm. Making sure they are in good condition and moving freely. Any good repair shop should be able to get the parts for you. Have them look up the parts so you have a place to return them if they are wrong.

Storm's Garage

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a small shop work on them alot but I'm just curious kinda short on cash right now and I'm just wondering if that primary pulley is the problem to replace, this one I bought off a guy that I sold one too just trying to flip it, the other pulley in front seems to have plenty of power coming from it I can't physically stop it with my hands if mashing down the pedal, thank you guys