bag unit

big ron

Forum Newbie
Threads
So i have an older Troy Bilt 33 inch wide cut. I purchased this hoping to use it with a bagger unit. I have yet to find one that fits the older model. They're all set up to fit the newer Troy Bilts/Cadets/Craftsman. Any ideas on how to adapt/retrofit the newer bag unit for the older mower. To give you an idea, mine doesn't have the knobs or faceplate at the top of the control unit, it's just straight tubing all the way up to the handle.

Attachments

• mower.jpg
    mower.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
We are going to need a lot more info from you, as MTD units have multiple accessories, depending on who they built it for, year of manufacture, model of unit. Please provide us with the following, make, model and serial numbers for your unit. Part or model numbers for the bagger attachment you are trying to adapt, Age of your unit and if you have the older bagger kit. Remember we are not standing next to you, with a strong holiday drink in hand, seeing what you have. Unless we have a better understanding of what you have and what you are trying to do, will be like installing a 72” snow blade on a 45” Z-turn mower. Good techs on this site like the strong drink, but hate guessing at possible solutions to problems they can’t see.