Bad Boy MZ ?

wdrdoctor

Threads
I'm interested in hearing from people who own a Bay Boy MZ. Yes, there is an MZ ,and also a MZ Magnum.
I'm very interested in knowing how these mowers perform in every aspect.

LoCo86

Threads
I'm interested in hearing from people who own a Bay Boy MZ. Yes, there is an MZ ,and also a MZ Magnum. I'm very interested in knowing how these mowers perform in every aspect.

I do not own a Bad Boy mower, however I can offer some feedback of what I have heard from people who own them. The two people I know that own this brand of mowers said that the cut quality was poor and that despite the enormous horsepower that the engine bogs down in even some of the most standard mowing conditions. Other than that they say the mower is build like a tank. But if your like me quality of cut is always around the top of my list for must haves on a mower.

wdrdoctor

Threads
I did read about someone who made the claims you are stating,but that was back in 2010. I would be interested in knowing from others in regards to 2012 -2013 models.

PVHIII

Threads
I did read about someone who made the claims you are stating,but that was back in 2010. I would be interested in knowing from others in regards to 2012 -2013 models.

I had my mind made up on a BB myself ...they're built about an Hr from me and I wanted to buy a product from my home state...UNTIL..I researched ZTR's...terrible reviews and poor warranty...I went with Hustler Fastrak SD and I'm glad I did... go demo one before you buy that BB...happy shopping

Ron3

Threads
This is an old post but like a lot of mower reviews by the trolls on this sight is based totally on hear say.Not by people who actually used or owned a badboy MZ. I am very pleased with MZ 42 inch. It has loads of power a nice cut and I have had zero problems with it.

Zappa24

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have an 2012 MZ 48 that is great. The Briggs 27hp sheared a Key once and I just replaced the Front Tires but that's it. I haven't had to replace a Bearing or Bushing on it. Belts and Tunes ups only and it cuts my yard acre well.