Arines voltage sensor module

decorah

Threads
Hello, new here and first post. I have an Arines Grand Sierra 2200 with 60" deck. bought it new and now it has about 2000 hours on it. Still
running strong. I'm completely rewiring it now and replacing all switches, relays, can anyone here tell me how to test the voltage sensor module.

Ole

enigma-2

Threads
Terminal A is ground, terminal D is power, terminal E is connected to the same power but has an incandescent bulb in series, between power and terminal F. Bulb lights with low voltage.

The other terminals are not used.

Test between A and D, A and F and D and F for continuity. (Have no idea what the resistance values should read, don't know what the interior circuitry looks like).

FWIW, its s stand alone module who's only function is to light the low voltage bulb on the instrument panel. The tractor should function perfectly with the module disconnected. However if its shorted internally, it looks to pop the fuse.

decorah

Threads
Thanks for getting back to me. Just completed module install and did not get any battery light with power on engine off. New led bulb in. Wire are correct. Will test it when rain stops.
Thanks