Ariens Dealer

kant57

Forum Newbie
Threads
I live in North Georgia, zip code 30519. I have been trying for 2 weeks to find an Ariens dealer in my area to buy either an Ikon XD or an Edge. I cannot find a dealer. I've even called Ariens and they were going to let me know of dealers. in my area. Vey frustrating! They must not be in need of business.

cruzenmike

Threads
I live in SE Michigan and I have yet to find a "true" Ariens dealer that will sell mowers. One dealer near me sells Gravely mowers and Ariens snowblowers. They can order me an Ariens mower if I want but it just doesn't feel the same as if someone was stocking and having them in their showroom. If I am correct, both of the mowers in question can be ordered from a box store, but for service needs you would obviously want to have a dealer that you know has the resources to service you. You might want to look for another brand of mower such as Toro, Hustler or Cub Cadet which all have numerous and worthy dealers I am sure.

upupandaway

Threads
I could understand u want to talk to a dealer but if u have no luck, HomeDepot is supposed to carry it. It is plenty over the minimum for free home delivery but with its size, i don't know if the same rule applies.

radiomix

Forum Newbie
Threads
Have you tried looking for Gravely instead? They are both owned by Ariens and are pretty similar if not the same in some cases. I purchased a Gravely ztx 52 from a local dealer in my small town. Putting your zip in the dealer locator for Gravely shows some as well.