Anyone have any experience with Bad Boy Baggers?

Bud in Fla

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, guys - just got here and need tech advice. I'm a "happily retarded" millwright/pipe welder/machinist who hasn't been able to find much info on ZTR baggers for BB mowers. As much as anything else, do they work and are they worth the price?

We have a 60" Bad Boy Maverick - bought used at an estate sale with 8.5 hrs on it. It has the Kawasaki engine. SWMBO wants to clean up all the leaves that have been accumulating since we sold her 12 year old Husqvarna and switched to the Maverick two years ago.

It looks like there are 2 baggers that will fit it - the Bad Boy is a 2 or 3 bagger and has the blower drive mounted at the discharge chute and is powered by adding a pully to the right outboard spindle. The other is made by Peco. It's a 2 bagger and the blower is mounted near the rear on the right side and apparently it's powered by adding a pully to the main drive shaft but I haven't found any details on it yet.

Has anyone had any experience with either of these baggers? The prices are comparable - within $200 of each other.
Thanks for any info!

(She Who Must Be Obeyed loves to mow grass and I try to let her)

Last edited: