Any info on Laser filters?

se3388

Threads
I saw something about Laser oil filters for our Bad Boys, does anyone here have any experience with them, who makes them, are they any good, reports, spec's etc?

Steve..........

Last edited:

Lawn Addict
Threads
(bump) I hadn't even heard of them prior to this thread.

se3388

Threads
I hadn't either but found them when I googled Oil filters for Bad Boy mowers but no info about who made them or their performance, there were some favorable reviews. They look good, LOL.

Steve...........

Last edited:

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Never heard of them, either. But if Bad Boy dealers are selling them, they're probably OK.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I guess it depends what engine BB uses in the mower, all I see are Kohler or Briggs filters for sale for the mowers. Are they using Chinese engines in some models?

se3388

Threads
I haven't gotten any of the Laser filters yet, I got a six pack of the Kawasaki filters (for my Kawasaki engine) several years ago at my local Bad Boy Stealership though and have ran out and was looking for filters and they changed the filter numbers on me. I was googling around for filters and came across the Laser filters and was wondering about them, maybe good maybe not?

Steve.........

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I haven't gotten any of the Laser filters yet, I got a six pack of the Kawasaki filters (for my Kawasaki engine) several years ago at my local Bad Boy Stealership though and have ran out and was looking for filters and they changed the filter numbers on me. I was googling around for filters and came across the Laser filters and was wondering about them, maybe good maybe not?

Steve.........
I've never heard of them... Cross the Kawasaki to A Wix filter. all over Amazon and most automotive part stores.

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Or NAPA. NAPA is made by Wix and they have a filter look-up on their website. I was able to find the hydro filters for my zero turn on there by cross referencing the Dixon number. Rock Auto online carries some none auto applications, like filters.

se3388

Threads
I did pick up a couple of the Wix filters the last time I went by O'Reillys, but I had seen the Laser filters on line and have been wondering if they are any good? So far no one has found any info about them, possibly they are too new.

Steve..........

Last edited: