Agco Allis bevel gear box

johnorlandi

Threads
Hi guys need your help see my post below on Agco Allis 918H bevel gear box

Does anyone have instruction on how to remove the bevel gear box? I have almost all the bolts out and still it won’t drop down.

Does the bolt #157273 stud for the handle to tighten the belt from the rear have to come off, I put a wrench on it and I could not budget it? May have to use heat!

I purchased a used bevel gear box and will install this one.

The last gear box broke the shaft # 1685054 (shaft Driven) in 6 months with very little time on it.

Price new tractors and they are out of sight will not spend that kind of money at 83 years of age.

Any help would be appreciated

Thank You

John

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
John
Please remove two of the posts you have put up
There is a little green word "delete" in the bottom left corner .
Multi posting gets people cranky like you are pestering them or demmanding an instant answer
IT also becomes very confusing for the techs who post on the forum because we see the same thing 3 times .
As I have answered this one, you can not delete it but you can remove the other two .
There is only 1 forum it is split into subsections to colate similar items together to make searching easier .

johnorlandi

Threads
bertsmobile1 thank you for responding. I thought the more I put in the better chances to get more answers
I looked in the bottom left corner and could not find the delete. I do not want to tick any of you guys off for you all do a great job and I have gotten a lot of good information from you all