Aftermarket coils

Mad_mat222

Threads
Hi,
I have a husqvarna 322l trimmer. Think it’s 2018. Coils dead and I don’t want to pay $100 for a new one. Are aftermarket worth trying and any recommendations?

cheers
mat

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If bought from a real mower parts shop either over the counter or on line then they are usually fine.
If bought off an ebay or amazone junk seller it is a lottery

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Hmmm. If you are referring to the 537042301 they are not $100. Even OEM on eBay is only $63 including shipping.

My personal luck has been bad with the aftermarket coils.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
As much as I loathe dealing with them Jack Max bring in a line of reasonable aftermarket magnetos.
I get them direct from their supplier but I have to buy them in $ 5000 orders which is probably a bit steep for you.
There is a ebay vendor in Pendle Hill NSW who also brings in the same line and is a lot more user friendly than Jack Max .
I don't know what inventory he has on hand , I just use his site occasiionally to price my parts that Camden Mowers do not list .
Jack Max have a web sit & I think now an on line store .
If not then they do list dealers but most would not have the coil in stock & have to order them in for you .
If you are in Victoria Jonno & Jonno (?) or some thing like that also keep the same sock & they sell both on evilpay & direct web shop .