A very nice site!

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
I found this site over the weekend. Very nice setup, easy to use. I like trying to help folks fix their stuff, so if you all will have me, I'll settle
in here for a while......

I am pretty much semi-retired, just rely on E-Bay for income, so I have all kinds of time to click on here and try to help folks fix their stuff.

I would suggest thinning the Brand/Topic options a whole lot, as most of the brands overlap quite a bit anyway, and many posts/questions get lost in the confusion.

Instead of brands, narrow it down by type of equipment, like handheld, trimmers, chainsaws, ztrs, lawn tractors, garden tractors, push mowers,
etc.

Just a thought, nice site, I love it, easy to put up pics and attachments to help folks, I will bring a lot here for that reason alone.

Fish

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Another note to keep in mind. If someone joins, and make a post with a problem, and they get no response, they get real piss y, which is why I try to respond to as many as I can. So it is important to have folks on board that can handle the questions if you wish to build things.

It is a hard row to hoe, as some of the questions can be real vague, and the language barriers make it difficult, which is why I always stress that they provide equipment/engine model/serial numbers etc.....

For clarity from the onset.

Threads
You have only been on here 4 days and have helped so many people. You will fit right in. :thumbsup: :welcome:

Threads
...If someone joins, and make a post with a problem, and they get no response, they get real piss y, which is why I try to respond to as many as I can...

Yes, I try to do that. If I can not help them I sometimes try to provide a link to a thread from someone with the same problem.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
My worry about putting up other links here is that it will be construed as spamming or promoting that site or their owners. I don't wish that,
but don't want to step on your rules.

If I post a link to a great parts lookup site, which they have put up to sell their parts, but it still is great site, is that a problem here?

Just asking, so I won't go against your wishes.

My old forum would just ban me, then ban me again when/if I asked why I was banned. And all of this while I was a paying sponser.

I just post stuff to help folks, give them correct part numbers/blowups/etc....

Just let me know if I am crossing any lines,

Thanks,

Fish

Threads
My worry about putting up other links here is that it will be construed as spamming or promoting that site or their owners. I don't wish that,
but don't want to step on your rules.

If I post a link to a great parts lookup site, which they have put up to sell their parts, but it still is great site, is that a problem here?

Just asking, so I won't go against your wishes.

My old forum would just ban me, then ban me again when/if I asked why I was banned. And all of this while I was a paying sponser.

I just post stuff to help folks, give them correct part numbers/blowups/etc....

Just let me know if I am crossing any lines,

Thanks,

Fish

Feel free to post links to other sites, just don't always promote that one site. :smile:

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
nah, I just want to be able to share parts lookups, which are readily available to anyone that uses google, so it is kind of silly and redundant.

I also can share Stihl's lookups, but we can wait on that.....