A little about me

Ean

Threads
Ok so I'm not that new but something you might not know about me I'm only 12 years old not very kid in America likes to play video games and sit on the couch I live on a 1000 acre farm with my grand father and grandmother we grow cotton and corn all of our tractors are john deer only the best I love this forum everyone here is helpful I didn't say any thing about me being a kid because I thought you might not treat me the same and some of you probably won't but I will find out some of my hobbies are fishing hunting working on mowers farming collecting arrowheads prospecting ATV riding no Video games no couch I get up early even in the Sumer time and have to work I wouldn't have it any other way oh one more thing thanks everyone for the help and advice you have given me :smile:

mowerman05

Threads
Ok so I'm not that new but something you might not know about me I'm only 12 years old not very kid in America likes to play video games and sit on the couch I live on a 1000 acre farm with my grand father and grandmother we grow cotton and corn all of our tractors are john deer only the best I love this forum everyone here is helpful I didn't say any thing about me being a kid because I thought you might not treat me the same and some of you probably won't but I will find out some of my hobbies are fishing hunting working on mowers farming collecting arrowheads prospecting ATV riding no Video games no couch I get up early even in the Sumer time and have to work I wouldn't have it any other way oh one more thing thanks everyone for the help and advice you have given me :smile:

Very interesting, keep up the hard work but don't forget to have some fun.:thumbsup:

okiepc

Threads
Young man, you have a good head on your shoulders, if you continue on the path you are on, life will reward you. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mike88se

Threads
Very interesting, keep up the hard work but don't forget to have some fun.:thumbsup:

Young man, you have a good head on your shoulders, if you continue on the path you are on, life will reward you. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Agreed, I'm impressed. Don't neglect your school work though. There will come a time when you will need that even working on engines or farming.

Threads
Agreed, I'm impressed. Don't neglect your school work though. There will come a time when you will need that even working on engines or farming.

Me too, and as mentioned dont neglect your education its an ever changing world out there you will need it.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Need to trade the ATV for a motorcycle, faster and you can make much tighter turns. Then with a little practice you can get some nice jumps going and a few wheelies. Lot more exciting then a ATV. This also prepares you to be a much better rider when you get your first road bike. I know my grandson has gotten real good with his dirt bike.

Ean

Threads
Need to trade the ATV for a motorcycle, faster and you can make much tighter turns. Then with a little practice you can get some nice jumps going and a few wheelies. Lot more exciting then a ATV. This also prepares you to be a much better rider when you get your first road bike. I know my grandson has gotten real good with his dirt bike.

You can't pull trailers with a bike

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
You can't pull trailers with a bike

I agree you can't. But pulling trailers involve work. I am talking all out fun. You are young and work will always be there, enjoy life when you can. Yes when I was your age I lived on a farm and working on the farm was part of life. We also had our fun. I was very lucky at that age seeing I had a older brother into racing and always looked forward for the week ends. Always loved speed and still do as a old man and that is why I still ride motorcycles.

MRCo.

Threads
Nice to hear that work ethic is alive and well, good on you young man!