52 inch front deck

Blue Belle

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a new, 23 hrs 52 Inch front mount deck, every time I mow with it I get covered with grass clippings and dirt. The deck is completely covered and it blows out the front a lot. Any suggestions?

itim25

Forum Newbie
Threads
If you haven't resolved it can you post some pictures of the mower - side and front?

yellbird

Threads
I have a new, 23 hrs 52 Inch front mount deck, every time I mow with it I get covered with grass clippings and dirt. The deck is completely covered and it blows out the front a lot. Any suggestions?
There is a kit you can get from Grasshopper that you attach under the front and that will stop that from happening. I think it's the mulching kit. I will look into it and let you know.

yellbird

Threads
There is a kit you can get from Grasshopper that you attach under the front and that will stop that from happening. I think it's the mulching kit. I will look into it and let you know.
I just saw them at the Mower Shop 1-866-698-4070. Not sure which one you need and you may find them at other places. I have the 60 inch deck and it does a great job.

jeffmazz

Forum Newbie
Threads
You need the Air Dam Kit--part #503041. It cost around $65.00 and is well worth it and easy to install.