2022 Bad Boy Mowers

Mower King

Threads
The Dealership I work for informed me today that they just ordered 98 New 2022 Bad Boy Mowers today.....good thing I like working on them Bad Boys!!....those along with the other 2 Brands of mowers we sell and handheld equip....looks like I will be busy this coming year!!
The way I see it is......job security!!

Lawn Addict
Threads
"If they arrive", many Dealerships can't get their mower orders filled.. Blamed it on the guvment...

lugbolt

Threads
yeah

place I left, ordered 155 Bad Boy mowers. Thus far haven't gotten but 71. All sold of course, nothing on the showroom. Bad Boy can't keep up, they can't get product to build mowers with, they can't get people to build mowers either (but that's a problem all it's own). I don't live too far from Batesville, know quite a few folks that work there, some are higher up (marketing, etc). Good bunch of guys and great place to work, they just can't get product and they can't get people to work. Same story for everyone right now :(

Ron3

Threads
Badboy mowers are a great product and have constantly improved over the years. And like all good products at a fair price they are hard to find!