2022 Bad Boy Mowers have arrived!

Mower King

Threads
Our 2022 Bad Boy Mowers are arriving as I type this!
They are in Mid-Mo......come get one!

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
What makes bad boy better than the others. Serious question. I'm in the market for a new ZTR.
Some of my concerns
1. Readily available aftermarket parts. Or OEM parts available online through places like Amazon and Ebay. Or Stens.
2. Easy to work on. As in not having to take deck pulley's off, just to change a belt?
3. Fabricated decks and what size decks (look for around 60")
4. Rear springs
5 Comfy ride.
6. Rebuildable spindles.
7. Minimal electronics
8. Greaseable bearings & bushings, including the spindles

Mower King

Threads
Have any pictures and sales information on them ?
We are a Bad Boy, Ferris and Cub Cadet mower Dealership. 2022 Bad Boys are rolling in now, the other brands are sure to follow! Look up Bad Boy mowers online for pics and info!

Ron3

Threads
I bought a new MZ 42 this season not a minutes trouble! Nice cut and build like a tank. Also very low center of gravity . I only mow about 3/4 of an acre, with some hills. It has eased my pucker power on the hills.

BigBlueEdge

Threads
Did they change to adjustable front caster arms on the Rogue? Or are they still fixed?

ken2

Threads
I bought a MZ Magnum late last summer. If the grass is more than a few inches tall. The mower leaves two strips down the center. Looking at the blades. I don't understand why Bad Boy didn't move the middle blade spindle further forward and the two outside spindles in so the three blades would overlap slightly. Instead they left about a 3/8 gap between blades for grass to slip through. Other than that it's a good heavy made mower.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
One of the things I advise my customers to check when buying a new mower is the total blade length & compare that to the advertised cut width
If there is not at least 1/4" per blade excess then go buy something else
The stuff that comes out of the AYP (Husqvarna factory 0 with a 42" deck uses 2 x 21" blades and funny enough always leave a rooster tail if you try to cut any more the 2" off the grass
The almost identical JD 42" deck uses 2 x 21 2/3" blades
There is a good reason why I tell people to pay the extra for the JD

It is all about a lower price tag
slightly shorter blades are cheaper and less overlap means the deck can be made smaller front to back which again cuts manufacturing costs .
The fact that if you can't , or won't double cut the you are up for a new set of blades every season which does not hurt their bottom line either .