2013 Walker MT23..won't start

Pochie

Threads
I purchased this mower new in 2013. Haven't had any problems until last week. Drained the gas and ran dry and then added a gallon of fresh gas + Sea Foam as I do at the end of each season. Ran her 5 minutes to circulate gas on 11/2019. Put in fresh gas last week and she cranked as new with strong battery but wouldn't start. The red oil light comes on as normal when the switch is turned and cranks well. The lights work and the voltage meter and hours meter so I don't think it is a fuse. I cleaned the plugs and it still didn't start. I took the hose off the fuel pump to the carb and no gas is coming out when I cranked her so I ordered a new fuel pump. There are 3 hoses to the pump. One from the fuel filter, one to the carb and another goes under the engine. Any advice other than wait and see if the fuel pump is the problem? Thanks for reading. Pochie

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
take the fuel line off at the pump on the tank side
Take the fuel cap off and cover it with your hand then apply some air pressure to the tank .
Fuel should come out of the fuel line strong & hard like water from a hose.
If not then the fuel line has collapsed.
Need I say new "anti-pollution" ,stuff is trash and the inner deteriorates very fast , gets sticks and closes off .

Pochie

Threads
take the fuel line off at the pump on the tank side
Take the fuel cap off and cover it with your hand then apply some air pressure to the tank .
Fuel should come out of the fuel line strong & hard like water from a hose.
If not then the fuel line has collapsed.
Need I say new "anti-pollution" ,stuff is trash and the inner deteriorates very fast , gets sticks and closes off .
Hello. I wanted to update you. I received my new fuel pump and it still didn't start. I took the air intake hose off and shot some starter fluid in and she started right up! I let her idle for 10 minutes and then mowed re 20 minutes. Then I stopped and started her 2x and she worked like new. Do you think there was some gunk somewhere? This never happened before but I was very happy it was something minor. Your thoughts?